IGNORED

Yea or Nay on Drinking Milk?

Rusty

Was always a Big milk drinker 1 1/2 a week now the doctors says cut back due to high Potassium levels.  :shock: the food groups have has been cut big time over the years for me after quadruple Bypass some 30 years ago.  I never kept tp any diet. 

One thing that surprised me was Venison is highest in Cholesterol then any other red meats.  Never passed up the Heart and Liver now a no-no. 

I just resigned to eat only See Food

As for organic they never heard of acid rain and other pollutants that make that Dangerous without all the Chemicals to make it safe    :stirring:

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Was always a Big milk drinker 1 1/2 a week now the doctors says cut back due to high Potassium levels.  :shock: the food groups have has been cut big time over the years for me after quadruple Bypass some 30 years ago.  I never kept tp any diet. 

One thing that surprised me was Venison is highest in Cholesterol then any other red meats.  Never passed up the Heart and Liver now a no-no. 

I just resigned to eat only See Food

As for organic they never heard of acid rain and other pollutants that make that Dangerous without all the Chemicals to make it safe    :stirring:

organic is a gimmick used to sucker people and take their money from them.

organic is a gimmick used to sucker people and take their money from them.

So eating real food is a gimmick?  

Funny, I pay less for organic food than most people pay for trash food from shoprite.  Join a CSA and buy beef/pork/eggs in bulk from the people who raise the animals and it's cheaper than factory farmed, chemically laden industrial food.  It's just a matter of using your brain.  

Regardless, buying quality food in an investment in your own health and longevity.  Pay the grocer or pay the doctor

No.

As far as I understand, we are designed for milk only in our two first years of life.

Actually milk has a lot of sugar and some additives.

The big business will tell us milk is good for us,

I am not saying milk is bad... Just we don't need it as adults.

So those lactose problems are new?

My personal opinion.

So eating real food is a gimmick?  

Funny, I pay less for organic food than most people pay for trash food from shoprite.  Join a CSA and buy beef/pork/eggs in bulk from the people who raise the animals and it's cheaper than factory farmed, chemically laden industrial food.  It's just a matter of using your brain.  

Regardless, buying quality food in an investment in your own health and longevity.  Pay the grocer or pay the doctor

bologna you don't have to go organic it's a gimmick believe me I don't work out because of my life work schedule kids fishing etc.I haven't touched a weight in 6yrs but hope to some day.you can get beast mode with a good fruit or oats for breakfast regular corn flakes or granola a regular cut piece of beef or chicken hold the oil and fat.tour physique is based on genetics and how you work out I was a jock all my life with 4percent body fat and a freak of nature.Dr or no Dr people get sick and die how many athletes fallout and die of heart complications?many so yea organic is a gimmick and a ripoff

bologna you don't have to go organic it's a gimmick believe me I don't work out because of my life work schedule kids fishing etc.I haven't touched a weight in 6yrs but hope to some day.you can get beast mode with a good fruit or oats for breakfast regular corn flakes or granola a regular cut piece of beef or chicken hold the oil and fat.tour physique is based on genetics and how you work out I was a jock all my life with 4percent body fat and a freak of nature.Dr or no Dr people get sick and die how many athletes fallout and die of heart complications?many so yea organic is a gimmick and a ripoff

To each their own.

I say eating natural food is better.  You say eating chemicals is better.  

I'm not talking about the business of marketing organic products, I'm talking about eating natural food, grown and raised naturally.  Anything that is marketed is clearly a ripoff because why else would a product be marketed if not to make money for someone?  So you're sort of correct, in a round about way

And honestly, 4% bodyfat?  Do you have a 17" dick too?  Lol.  4% is a competitive bodybuilder on competition day, which is sustainable for a few days at most.  At 4%, you're weak and worn out and starving to death. 

Reminds me of a quote...."the older I get, the better I was"

I bet you were 8-9%.  Maybe

This is what those percentages really look like

http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/body-fat-percentage-men-women/

I'm not trying to be a dick, just pointing out facts.  

To each their own.

I say eating natural food is better.  You say eating chemicals is better.  

I'm not talking about the business of marketing organic products, I'm talking about eating natural food, grown and raised naturally.  Anything that is marketed is clearly a ripoff because why else would a product be marketed if not to make money for someone?  So you're sort of correct, in a round about way

And honestly, 4% bodyfat?  Do you have a 17" dick too?  Lol.  4% is a competitive bodybuilder on competition day, which is sustainable for a few days at most.  At 4%, you're weak and worn out and starving to death. 

Reminds me of a quote...."the older I get, the better I was"

I bet you were 8-9%.  Maybe

This is what those percentages really look like

http://www.builtlean.com/2012/09/24/body-fat-percentage-men-women/

I'm not trying to be a dick, just pointing out facts.

whoa cowboy settle down I said I had 4% body fat I ran track wrestled and played football and pumped iron but I was also on androtestoserone

you are correct if you feel organic is better then so be it I ask a question have you thoroughly researched organic or defined organic???what's organic free range chicken?that chicken still has the same amt of parasites as store bought cholesterol levels are the same they still have to eat egg layer to produce enough eggs for your local farmers to even sell they still have to be treated with theramicin for viral infections trust me I know I raised birds plus my father farmed.beef pork milk????it's all treated with hormones for rapid growth for slaughter it's in the food you can't raise any livestock for market use without treating livestock for diseases.organic vegetables produce the same amt of pesticides naturally to protect itself as synthetic go research it but if you feel it as a royalty then so be it...they did a study about unpasteurized milk they wanted to sell it to the public it didn't go thru humans cannot consume un pasteurized milk bovine carry too many diseases that are fatal to humans.that's why the usda has to prove alot of food that's brought to your table.there's alot of milk substitutes now so many I wouldn't even drink the crap if you paid me it's got so much bleach and crap added to it and there's really no nutritional value whatsover.I ask you if your so confident in your nutrition and your workout why ask a bunch of guys on here you ask or we give an opinion deal with it.I know nutrition and workouts very well I was a ****ing jock my whole life so your points are pointless...YOU DO NOT NEED TO EAT ORGANIC CRAP OR BE ON A STRICT DIET TO BE HEALTHY OR IN GOOD SHAPE IT'S HOW YOU DO IN THE GYM

Edited by smoking gun

did you mention how many carbs and how much protein your body insulates how much it burns how much it needs the value related to what your goal weight is I ask this how about your fruit intake grains iron omega fish high fatty fish how much trans fat you avoid????nope sorry for the rant it's a hunoting and fishing site nobody wants to envision gayness of men in yoga pants serious have a nice day

Edited by smoking gun

Organic means no man-made chemicals.  You can use naturally derived chemicals to treat just about anything and have it still be organic. Like I said, i get the bulk of my food from local farms and a CSA and it's all natural and organic and works out to be cheaper than conventionally raised food.  The chicken and pork is a bit more expensive and the eggs are too, but worth it when you see how the animals are raised and handled.

The beef I buy is not treated with hormones because it isn't sold or processed in the same manner that conventionally raised beef is.

Raw milk (unpasteurized) is perfectly legal and sold in a bunch of states (I get mine in PA).  The testing standards are far more rigouous than they are for pasteurized milk being pumped out by the dairy industry. 

I am confident in my knowledge of health and nutrition. It's been an interest and hobby of mine for my entire life. In case you haven't noticed,  I'm the one slinging truth here and people are asking me questions and not the other way around. 

I'll let you believe what you want to believe.  It truly means nothing to me.  Eat what you like.  I will choose to support local farmers and continue to eat organic foods and not eat chemicals.  The way our grandparents ate.  When food was food.

You're really sticking to the 4% thing?  Did you see the pictures of what that really looks like?  

I mean, I know a thing or two about this stuff myself.  I've done quite well for myself in athletics for my entire life, all state lax in high school and prior to the issues I've gone through the past year was still competing, running, mountain biking, boxing, powerlifting and kicking ass as a 36 year old.  This isn't my first rodeo