IGNORED

Anyone Own This Flashlight?

BHC

Watch out for all these 'too good to be true' super flashlight deals. 99% are pure garbage. Terrible quality. I know not everyone wants to spend a lot on a flashlight, but I highly recommend surefire. I've owned surefire lights for just about 10 years now, never a problem. I own 3 of their flashlights, 1 headlamp, and 1 key chain light. Expensive, but superior quality. 

I bought a cheap cree lamp with a red LED a couple years ago thinking it would be good for predator hunting. The LED died in less than a year (and I rarely used it!). I ended up buying a cheap white LED replacement for it for $6 on ebay and it now sits in my junk drawer in the kitchen in case I need a really bright flashlight :)

(for what its worth - I still needed a red lamp for predator hunting, so I bought one from palawman - I really need to get back out there and use it this year! I never did go out with it last year)

Edited by mazzgolf

Stevo beat me to it.   Due to my profession and love of the outdoors, I own ALOT of flashlights.  My Frnix TR22 ?  fits all of my work and field requirements.  Incredible lights.  Take a look at them.  If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up.  My entire dept has at least one in their go bags.   

Watch out for all these 'too good to be true' super flashlight deals. 99% are pure garbage. Terrible quality. I know not everyone wants to spend a lot on a flashlight, but I highly recommend surefire. I've owned surefire lights for just about 10 years now, never a problem. I own 3 of their flashlights, 1 headlamp, and 1 key chain light. Expensive, but superior quality.

Agree that the Fenix is an awesome light. Also don't fall for the too good to be true Fountain Pen, that writes under whipped cream.

Larry-and-Pen-300x161.jpg

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

I am somewhat of  flashlight collector and for the money the Thrunite TN12 is pretty tough to beat. 5 modes and 1000 lumens. I will also second the Fenix lights very good lights as well.

As someone else said Surefire makes a great light but you can definitely get equal quality for far less money. With all that  I did by a 20$ bushnell light in Wallmart just because its hard for me to say no sometimes and I love the light. Favorite part about it is that it is 1 aa battery it has a low mode and a 200 lumen mode, not much more needed for a hunting light.