IGNORED

Christie troubles?

Batsto

Poor governor Christie. He is like a bad luck charm.

Read More: Judge doesn't dismiss criminal case against Gov. Chris Christie, orders new hearing | http://nj1015.com/judge-doesnt-dismiss-criminal-case-against-gov-chris-christie-orders-new-hearing/?trackback=tsmclip

That's what happens when you have too many liberal judges and a republican governor.  The NY judges love commie Cuomo and let him have his way, just keep the money flowing to their pockets and they will look the other way.

We will be wishing we had him back within a month of a demoncrat taking office.

I'm no democrat, but they can't do any worst then Krispy....One thing he did for us hunters, is allow bear hunting, that doesn't help our wallets

I'm no democrat, but they can't do any worst then Krispy....One thing he did for us hunters, is allow bear hunting, that doesn't help our wallets

Well, he also didn't rubber stamp every anti-gun bill that came across his desk like our next governor is likely to do.

Edited by IthacaDS3

What does those things do for our wallets? Does it lower taxes, does it help the states credit rating, education system, introstucture overall, keep people from moving out, keep business here in nj?

Hunting and all things related doesn't help with our wallets....our sport and related things we all know is expensive, my point is Krispy is and will be the one of the worst governors we ever had, democrats are terrible but you cant get worst then fat boy

What does those things do for our wallets? Does it lower taxes, does it help the states credit rating, education system, introstucture overall, keep people from moving out, keep business here in nj?

Hunting and all things related doesn't help with our wallets....our sport and related things we all know is expensive, my point is Krispy is and will be the one of the worst governors we ever had, democrats are terrible but you cant get worst then fat boy

imagine a governor Booker  or  Sweeney and say it can't get worse.....

That's your problem, it's not all about the wallet.

You either have to be kidding or you are the most uninformed voter on the earth and as i said a complete and I must add TOTAL DA.  Examine every issue you brought up and list how they ever improved under a D governor and if you decide to do that PLEASE provide proof not rhetoric. Statements like your are what scare the hell out of me and every other rational voter left in NJ. Haskell? Where the hell are you when we need you?

Edited by stratocaster

Just who the hell gave him the right to delay people trying to get to work. Once these guys get into any office they think they are above the law.

True.. and not only elected officials.. LEO's and Judges are more guilty of thinking they are above the law than anyone else.. To be more specific, especially those who affiliate themselves with the democratic party.. Republicans by in large aren't as guilty..

I like Gov. Crispy.. He has been the outdoorsmens and gun owners best friend since he took office.. He has fought higher taxes and corruption.. And has only been as successful in that regard as the Democrat majority have allowed him to be.. They cant make him look to good you know, even if that means we the stupid voters have to suffer.. With that said, IF IF IF Crispy had anything to do with "bridge gate", I do believe he should bear the same fait as those who have already been convicted..  Using voters for political retaliation is UN acceptable PERIOD!!!.. :cupcoffee:

:D