IGNORED

Jon Stewart & wife to open animal sanctuary in Colts Neck

Tracey Stewart, who is a best-selling author and animal activist, said the farm would grow crops as well as care for several rescued farm animals, including cows, sheep, goats, pigs and chickens. The farm will host tours and educational programs - teaching about sustainable agriculture and animal care - for the public and schools on a reservation and invitation basis.  

I wonder if they know about the out of control deer herd in Colts Neck that can't wait to munch on the crops.  Also wonder if they will host  events to "educate" the public about sustainable hunting....hmmm..

Crops will probably be planted and harvested by a local Farmer as they do not have the knowledge or people to do it. Only guy around that would do it is Tommy Orgo,

Yo Buck!    LOL  

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

Crops will probably be planted and harvested by a local Farmer as they do not have the knowledge or people to do it. Only guy around that would do it is Tommy Orgo,

Yo Buck!    LOL  

Wonder if they will let Tom and his boys hunt there.  That group shoots some big bucks and have access to some terrific spots.