IGNORED

Surprise on camera

LPJR

I had pheasants on my property the year after Hurricane Sandy.  I also had them on a property that I hunt for 2 years in a row after the Hurricane.  

Rockport pheasant farm took some heavy damage from the storm and tons of birds escaped.  I live 11 miles from there and that property I hunt is also about 11-12 miles away from the farm.  It was strange to be sitting in my backyard or up in a treestand and see a family of pheasants go walking by

OMC, I'm sorry if you find my reply disturbing, lol. However its the truth. All the critters take advantage of the handouts. Even wild pheasants have been known to hang out around the corn crib in tough times. Unfortunately there is not much wild in NJ these days.

OMC, I'm sorry if you find my reply disturbing, lol. However its the truth. All the critters take advantage of the handouts. Even wild pheasants have been known to hang out around the corn crib in tough times. Unfortunately there is not much wild in NJ these days.

You know, I think some people hit the disturbing button by accident , it is easy to do, right next to the like button.