IGNORED

Officially full time taxidermy now

Finally ready to announce that I am a full time taxidermist!

I started "Jersey Jays Taxidermy" after graduating from the Pennsylvania institute of taxidermy in 2006 at age 20. It was a fun journey, but it is time to take the leap.

I've been working construction full time for my dad my whole life. Taxidermy has been growing steadily over the years and I have too much work to stay part time now (the NJ bear archery hunt and slammer bucks put me over the edge this year).

I've been pretty steady in the shop this past fall, and decided it's time to quit construction and give taxidermy all of my time. This should cut down my turnaround times significantly for next year.

Big thanks to all of the forum members who have considered me over the years for mounts.

I owe my dad so much, who many times over the years let me ditch work in the middle of a job to go meet clients dropping off animals all fall, and who now accepts and returns mounts in my old Clifton location for me. (Not to mention 10 years of the rent/utility free basement shop in started in)

Thanks everyone!

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

Congrats Jay. I've been full time self employed in the pest control business now for 22 years. So, I know how hard it is to start and run a successful business. Good Luck!

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Good luck!! Looking forward to getting my squirrel back this December!!! Will start sending payment after I get back to work on the 23rd.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.