I'm looking forward to some fresh snow to hunt in tomorrow afternoon. Their calling for up to 6" and should be stopping around 3pm!
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 01/06/17 - 07:59 PM
Great Plains Longbow
United Bowhunters of NJ
NWTF - Tri County Longbeards
New Jersey Outdoor Alliance
Posted 01/06/17 - 08:04 PM
Posted 01/06/17 - 08:51 PM
Posted 01/06/17 - 08:55 PM
my bro hooked up the plow and headed south today, he said he had to go poach some plow jobs from you southern boys to make some money, lol
Posted 01/06/17 - 09:34 PM
Posted 01/07/17 - 04:49 AM
Posted 01/07/17 - 04:57 AM
Nothing in Farmingdale right now. We got some yesterday but most of it is gone. Sure makes seeing critters a lot easier. But it's going to make the ride over to the Assunpink this afternoon interesting.
Posted 01/07/17 - 11:47 AM
he said he had to go give some -low jobs to you southern boys to make some money, lol
WTF! Sick I tell ya.
Posted 01/07/17 - 12:58 PM
Posted 01/07/17 - 02:09 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users