IGNORED

New Bear Hunting Spot

BHC

I was invited by a friend to join him for the 2017 October bear hunt, going to take him up on his offer. It's closer to home, holds many bears and bigger bears then I had on cam this past season. It's a very long walk, but we don't care. Went and did some scouting today with him. With working so much overtime, then before you know it turkey season will be here, then summer we both had time today.....Not only did the scouting went well, we found lots of rubs......The area I plan on bear hunting, my friend saw on the last day of shotgun season a 125" buck but no clear shot. So come August donuts will be out with a cam or two

IM not sure deep is the best tactic hunting bears here in NJ , IF you want to shoot a big bear.

spots we put way in definetly had LOTS of bears on them. but they were mostly smaller bears.

Seems those old fat Boys want to stay closer to easy food sources and are hanging closer to the houses and to the fields having the best farm crops.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

IM not sure deep is the best tactic hunting bears here in NJ , IF you want to shoot a big bear.

spots we put way in definetly had LOTS of bears on them. but they were mostly smaller bears.

Seems those old fat Boys want to stay closer to easy food sources and are hanging closer to the houses and to the fields having the best farm crops.

I disagree, these bears never got shot these cam pics taken about 1/4 mile away

post-55-0-31302400-1475017517.jpg

post-55-0-60141100-1476051406.jpg

post-55-0-48115700-1474500856.jpg