IGNORED

NJ predator hunters meeting

redneck

The meeting went on as scheduled. We ended up with about 25-30 guys.

It was really great to put faces to names. .

The Predator biologist did a great job explaining predator seasons and coyote management. The state appeared to be open to management suggestions.

Our job is going to be getting those seasons adjusted as well as simplified.

Randy

Thanks again bud. They look great...

I'd like to thank Mr Ron Jones aka Redneck for his great door prizes.

Id like to personally thank all those that made the snowy trek. TheRe will be future meetings.

Right now south jersey has an established

Predator association.

We're are going to need folks in central and North Jersey to establish groups.

We can help with getting those groups off the ground.

It was determined that 3 regional groups of Predator hunters could actually get some common sense changes to the hunting regs and seasons...

If anyone has an interest in joining either south Central or north jersey predator association please PM me...

There is NO fees or charges to join...just a voice in numbers!

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

In the year that we have been organized starting out with maybe 10 off us at the first meeting and talking about what was needed, we have grown, and to see 20 plus folks at the meeting in the snow and cold was really great to see. There was others that could not get there understandable because of many factors weather, work , and other  reasons ( Missed ya Stevo was looking forward to meeting ya) The goals are simple, To become a voice for the NJ predator hunter.  Ted  current president is really doing a good job. We had a NJ fish and wildlife council member also at the meeting and he was writing down many notes and told me he was encouraged and will work for us. As Joe stated the south is growing fast. we have a lot of callers that hunt the south, But we need central and north to really make this club go.  Yesterdays meeting was filled with good info on calling hunting and  the coyote. Joe did a great job in talking hunting the yotes.  Andy as always was full of real information, By the way black trucks and helicopters did not drop the coyotes off here!!!! Space ships did LOL  The NJ coyote is a very hard critter to call and kill with any consistency.  There was 9 to 11 coyotes called in and killed and reported last year in the permit season I think 4 by rifle and the other 5 Plus by shotgun.  Most coyotes are taken by trappers and the rest by incidental by deer hunters and a few turkey season.  To kill a coyote by lawful methods in this state is hard and if someone calls and kills a coyote doing it the lawful way that hunter has bragging rights for sure.

Kype or Add to dictionary get to me and we can get you rolling in the club.  for the rest of ya get ahold of me or ted , Joe and we can help ya. the biggest and fastest thing you can do is go over to https://www.facebook.../NJgamecontrol/and join , post and let us know you are out there.  By the way there was a lot of door prizes given away at yesterdays meeting.  the predator supplier such as calls lights (JOE) and other venders  are willing to make this go, so be a part of this new movement.

ACP WILDLIFE CONTROL SERVICES AND ACP REDNECKS PRIDE

referral-0076111001448070575.jpg