IGNORED

Where to get license tomorrow?

Farmingdales Finest

So I found out earlier this week that the Kmart I usually get my licenses went out of business. I figured I would go to Dicks in freehold after hunting today and found out that their license machine was broken. The cashier said it's out of order all the time. So frustrating that there is no where to get my archery license.

So does anyone know if L&H in Wall is open tomorrow and if not who is open in or near Monmouth County?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

I think the nearest is on route 9 in Howell. I live in Highlands by Sandy Hook.

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

I got mine today at the Dicks Sporting Goods in Brick on Rt 70 no problem. I believe they open at 10am tomorrow. I once had an employee at a Dicks tell me that the license machine was down. I let him know that I did not think it was to please try it now for me. Miracle it was now working. Sometimes lazy employees don't want to run the machine. Asking for the manager often gets your license issued.

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

I think the nearest is on route 9 in Howell. I live in Highlands by Sandy Hook.

There is a Wallmart on 9 in sayerville. I am in your boat need to find one Tomorow as well. Have little faith in Wallmart. What dicks did you try.

There is a Wallmart on 9 in sayerville. I am in your boat need to find one Tomorow as well. Have little faith in Wallmart. What dicks did you try.

Dicks in Freehold.

If you would only register online at NJDFAG  you can get your Licenses.   :headscratch:  

You can print your fishing license to use immediately, but not your hunting license and for what ever reason that sucks....

Got it this morning at the Walmart in Neptune. So I am good to go tomorrow.

Edited by Farmingdales Finest