IGNORED

fluke bucktails

smoking gun

I like that you use what I consider the proper amount of hair.  Many store bought, make it too thick which impedes the action.

I like the style of the smaller pink one, I would love to get some with that head style in 1/2 ounce, 3/4 ounce 1 ounce, 1.5 ounce and  2 ounce in that head style with yellow head, yellow hair top/white hair bottom, and same with pink head, pink hair top / white hair bottom.   That is one deadly jig to take to Bahamas to catch Cero mackerel and anything that swims around the reefs with. It's like feeding them candy.  Make me 4 of each color combo, in each size and I will gladly compensate the labor and material.

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

you need to take up a fly rod with these tropical adventures serious esp the bonefish snook permit tarpon thing.my dad used to live in Bocas grande so ya just saying

Going to TCI (Turks & Caicos) near end of January with my GF.  She keeps placing exchange students and I get the benefit of the trips she gets awarded.   I am looking into the world class bonefishing there (my favorite fishing) but it's wicked expensive and we are not staying near the best DIY spots...  All fishing is wicked expensive there. Forget offshore or reef by myself.  I rent my own boat in Abaco Bahamas and fish offshore, reef and flats for cheap, plus I get to say "I am the captain now".

I shot a big 10pt once….

you want to fluke with  with Bucktails in the deep jack you need 5 to 16 OZ

. I know I was mentioning what I need to replace from my last trip to Abaco. Those Cero and King mackerel cut me clean too many times.

I shot a big 10pt once….