IGNORED

drop away opinions

Blend No 27

I'm personally not a fan of drop aways because I think it doesn't compare to the Whisker Biscuit. Just my opinion. If you really want it then go for it! :up:

Funny how in super slow mo you can see so much going on but after all is said and done, I break enough knocks and shoot tight enough groups to kill deer using the bisquit and I'm a big fan of keep it simple stupid.

I bought a bow that had a trophy taker and it worked fine, shot well with it but don't like the little arrow bounce coming to full draw, I swapped it for a WB. Also bought a bow that had a ripcord rest, that seemed smoother than the TT but also swapped that for a WB. Still got it if you want it back Joe.

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.

YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF - Benjamin Franklin

Funny how in super slow mo you can see so much going on but after all is said and done' date=' I break enough knocks and shoot tight enough groups to kill deer using the bisquit and I'm a big fan of keep it simple stupid.

I bought a bow that had a trophy taker and it worked fine, shot well with it but don't like the little arrow bounce coming to full draw, I swapped it for a WB. Also bought a bow that had a ripcord rest, that seemed smoother than the TT but also swapped that for a WB. Still got it if you want it back Joe.

[/quote']

I bought a 2012 bow a few months ago that was set up with a new WB last summer. I replaced it but will sell it to you if you want another one. :D

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.