Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 01/29/13 - 08:56 PM
Posted 01/29/13 - 09:10 PM
Posted 01/29/13 - 09:12 PM
Posted 01/29/13 - 09:27 PM
Posted 01/29/13 - 09:43 PM
gotta figure out how to do it
You can either:
1. Click the "Choose File" button next to New Attachment on the bottom left of your "Reply" or "New Thread" screen, which will allow you to upload a picture to the site.
2. Use the [.img]http://www.somewebsite.com/images/someImage.jpg[./img] to post inline images from a site that already has them stored. Note, you have to remove the "." from the IMG tags above, needed to add them so you could see them
I will be putting up some tutorials soon to help out with the posting efforts. :thumb_up:
Posted 01/29/13 - 10:19 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users