Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/23/13 - 07:11 AM
I'm having a problem maybe 50% of the time with the two shells in the mag getting caught on each other and preventing the shell from entering the chamber.
Anyone else experience this or have a fix for the problem?
Posted 02/23/13 - 07:31 AM
Posted 02/23/13 - 08:22 AM
Look just inside the mag near the top there is a lip to hold the shell until ready to cycle sometimes the this plastic lip breaks off, that maybe the problem
Posted 02/23/13 - 05:12 PM
Posted 02/23/13 - 05:14 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users