IGNORED

Hey Everybody!

NJPAhunter2413

My name is A.J., I'm a big time hunter & fisherman. I hunt archery, muzzleloader and shotgun. Deer and waterfowl are my 2 favorite passions but hunt pretty much everything and same goes for fishing. I am also a member on "NewJerseyHunter.com", where I was lead to this forum. Looking forward to seeing some animals and fish harvested by fellow NJ sportsman. Best of luck to everyone and best of luck to the site.

It's not a passion; It's an obsession

ducks n bucks 24/7

God helps us all.... The piney has invaded. :welcome:

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

It will take a little getting used to because it's new' date=' but we'll be adding a lot of features here in the future! This site is barely 3 days old, so a of progress in a short period of time and we'll continue to make it better and better as we go along!

[/quote']

Seems to be pretty easy to use and up to date :thumb_up: Avatar was real easy to do. Great job!:cool:

My name is A.J.' date=' I'm a big time hunter & fisherman. I hunt archery, muzzleloader and shotgun. Deer and waterfowl are my 2 favorite passions but hunt pretty much everything and same goes for fishing. I am also a member on "NewJerseyHunter.com", where I was lead to this forum. Looking forward to seeing some animals and fish harvested by fellow NJ sportsman. Best of luck to everyone and best of luck to the site.

[/quote']

how do i post on here im also from the njh.com

shoot more and shoot more often :elch: