IGNORED

Hinge cutting

Check with the state as in the past Ive bought tree seedlings some 6-12" inches tall for like 20 cents a piece but you had to own a certain number of acres....its been so long I forgot all the info but perhaps someone on here may know.....NJ Div. of Forestry ???

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE

Lol, bring it in january but we probably won't cut until march..

Also I'd be interested in planting a few honey locust trees near the pond and some pear trees near the field.. if anyone knows where I can buy a few of each already grown somewhat so they will produce food ASAP. .

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

Lol, bring it in january but we probably won't cut until march..

Also I'd be interested in planting a few honey locust trees near the pond and some pear trees near the field.. if anyone knows where I can buy a few of each already grown somewhat so they will produce food ASAP. .

I'll ask my forester about the trees tomorrow.  I know Lowes sells pears in spring as well as apples.  Just wrap the trunks to prevent girdling by voles and field mice as well as a 6' high wire cage around them to keep bucks from rubbing and deer in general from eating them before they grow large enough.  I have a peach and apple orchard planted at our Sparta property, but never did pears.  I know deer love pears though.  

If you're worried about power saws and beer, I think I can be of assistance.  I am completely useless in this endeavor and have no value what-so-ever to contribute, but I am an effective beer sponge and can eradicate a large supply of beer in a short period of time.  So if you have too much beer, or even too much beer to be around power tools, I can be of assistance in removing most of that beer from the equation.  No need to thank me now, just let me know when and where all this beer is, and I will provide you with this valuable "safety first" service at no charge.

Just trying to do my part and give back...  :drunk: ...

Now that's funny right there boys! :rofl:  :rofl: 

• 3 weeks later...

It's January. .. wanna set a date? I'm eager :)

I can be there by 3:30 most weekday afternoons.  Saturdays are good too.  Sundays are not good for me unless it's mid afternoon.     

Edited by Rusty

Lol

I'm unsure of how much I will be cutting or if I will be cutting until after we make a game plan...

Let's meet up with no saws to start off..

I'm worried if we start with saws in hand I'll have a tornado zone in no time and my wife will be pissed lol

You shouldn't have any problem getting guys to come and clean up the felled trees.  You could probably even make some money on it.