IGNORED

Biggest fluke

Jeff M

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the years I've been fishing Raritan and Sandy Hook, my biggest was maybe 7lbs. My son caught a 9lb while on vacation at Holgate Inlet. I like the back bay light tackle spinning flukin the best. We had a great June last year with many limits on the Keyport Flats using light spinning tackle. Peanuts were around most of the summer which helped.

Keyport Flats

fluke 2012.jpg

Holgate 9lbs.

tom & nick.jpg

:thumb_up:Craigspics105.jpg

11..and 9.8 fishing with junior on out on a limb.. actually i caught my biggest striper and tog with junior..

Here's a picture from that day 2 hours before we stopped fishing. Capt Hal made us stop to take a picture lol.

When I heard about this trip i was very disapointed i couldnt make it.. needless to say...

:thumb_up:Craigspics105.jpg

11..and 9.8 fishing with junior on out on a limb.. actually i caught my biggest striper and tog with junior..

When I heard about this trip i was very disapointed i couldnt make it.. needless to say...

Awesome:thumb_up:...Is that a charter or private boat?

Here's my personal best 10.4

:cool:..I like the spots!

Fillet~N~Release

Awesome:thumb_up:...Is that a charter or private boat?

:cool:..I like the spots!

Yea I love that picture. That was literally like 2 minutes after it was caught. Once it went into this fish box, it lost all the cool looking spots and looked like every other dead fluke lol

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson