IGNORED

Back to the orthopedic Oncologist...life sucks

Chefhunter

Well I must return to have this thing removed from my leg, I have not been able to hunt since last year. I wanted to get out this year but needed flat land, cant do it. I know there are some here that have fought this damned cancer thing, I really need to go to the range and shoot the hell out something. OK enough venting, best of luck to all who are able to hunt.

J

Being sick sucks. I see where you said you couldnt get out and hunt because of this. I've always said us hunters need to stick together. Not just when fighting the antis and such. Guess waddell had a good idea when he used the brotherhood name . If you are able to get out, im not sure if you can walk or how this is effecting you. However,I'd do whatever it takes to get you out hunting. Shit, Im sure I could get a few of my buddies and me to carry you up a mountain if it came to that. Let me know what I Can do to help. Help into a groundblind on flatground or just a ride around looking for deer with the binos and a cup of coffee probably beats being cooped up. Pm me if thats easier. Hang in there brother!

Well I am doing what needs to be done. Doing all this at Hackensack because the only orthopedic oncologist in the area

I was going to try to get out but I cannot go up and down the damned mountain and I didn't find a place that is flat basically because of all the wonderful nasty people who think they own the public land

Have to get scheduled for surgery and hope that I can keep the lower leg

All week long I have seen a douche bag hunter with a $40k plus truck drive a $14k plus utv to his tree stand on public land.He can do it why can't you?He never gets fined I reported him for at least 6 years now.A atv rider told me the fine is so small if he gets caught its worth it to ride on wma's.