IGNORED

NJ Bear hunter sues

3Blade

Notice that they don't publish the names of the people who wrongly shamed this guy on social media.  Freakin' liberal media double standard.  If I can find the court filings, I will publish their names here.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Notice that they don't publish the names of the people who wrongly shamed this guy on social media.  Freakin' liberal media double standard.  If I can find the court filings, I will publish their names here.

God yes please do so....actually come to think about it when they harass people and call them names you could possibly press charges of domestic disturbance

95.5 WPLJ was discussing it in their "local news" segment around 755 this morning.  I only caught the tail end of it.  It seemed that only the woman presenting the news was making ignorant comments while the others were being very neutral and actually curious.  At one point I believe that Scott P, the host ask the news presenter "don't you actually eat meat?" because she was clearly against the hunting of bears.  She said she eats meat all the time from the store but that the bear hunt was like "sniping" of animals and that it wasn't right.  The host went on to ask whether the hunters have to "eat" the meat (you could tell he meant that the hunter had to take it home after being shot) but the news presenter said no, they can take them up in trucks and drive them off to the dump or something along those lines.  If I can find this part of the radio show on the computer later I want to listen more carefully.  Was in the drive through at Dunkin at the time.

If anyone is able or has time to find a reference somewhere on line where I can listen to thhis part of the news cast, please share it here.

Edited by buckfever1974

Shame them back

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."