Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/06/13 - 09:38 PM
Posted 02/06/13 - 10:47 PM
I know this is a little old but I feel as if this load was kind of unnecessary. If you wanted this type of magnum load why wouldn't you just use a 12 ga. instead? Never quite understood the 3.5" 20 ga for this reason.
yes the hasting special one I just want one I feel the gun was ahead of its time and some major company down the road will re introduce the 3-5 20 gauge
Posted 02/06/13 - 11:17 PM
Posted 02/07/13 - 12:34 AM
Posted 02/07/13 - 04:14 AM
Posted 02/07/13 - 09:43 AM
Posted 02/07/13 - 09:47 AM
This was from this year - about 110 yards. Little-No drop from having it sited in at 100 yards. Perfect performance.
Posted 02/07/13 - 10:22 AM
Posted 02/07/13 - 12:04 PM
Posted 02/07/13 - 12:12 PM
Posted 02/07/13 - 12:21 PM
Posted 02/13/13 - 06:32 PM
Zone8, how do the light fields do past 100 yards?
Have not shot them past 100, have not been anyplace with a range longer than that.
Posted 02/13/13 - 09:36 PM
Posted 02/13/13 - 11:30 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users