IGNORED

Douchbaggery so thick you could cut it with a knife.

68Ioweu1

Guys in trucks with muddy quads and a pallet of corn trying to stare me down.

Shooting like maniacs the day before.

Hypothetically speaking, not as if I have any personal knowledge of this but,

I hear from reputable sources... Trespassers make fantastic mushroom growing patches in the deep woods.

images.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

My whole attitude towards hunting today has changed. I used to be serious about 6 day but ever since they changed all these seasons and kill em all rules allowing doe to be shot during really soured me. Nothing like waiting for sunrise for that first shot that you knew was someone shooting at a buck. Gave you hope to maybe the herd or a buck running your way. Now you don't see the herd but hear them getting wiped out with doe permits.

A couple years ago in the last hour waiting for Mr. Buck to step out I heard a volley of shots up on the top of the fields I was hunting. I looked through the binoculars to see deer running across the top with one of them, a small antlerless, limping pretty bad. Just before they got to the woods another volley rang out and the deer headed back the way they came with the limper still on it's hooves. Shots rang out again and the deer were like pin balls running all over the place finally getting the hell out of Dodge. I saw the limping deer make its way into the hedgerow separating the fields. There was not one speck of orange anywhere in those woods or any that ventured out into the open to either recover anything that might have went down or follow up on the wounded. Needless, to say all of the shooting and commotion pissed me off and most certainly spooked everything in the area. At dark I made my way to the spot where I saw the limping deer, but failed to see or find it. It most likely slipped out while my head was enveloped in steam......Hoped it made it through.

My whole attitude towards hunting today has changed. I used to be serious about 6 day but ever since they changed all these seasons and kill em all rules allowing doe to be shot during really soured me. Nothing like waiting for sunrise for that first shot that you knew was someone shooting at a buck. Gave you hope to maybe the herd or a buck running your way. Now you don't see the herd but hear them getting wiped out with doe permits.

A couple years ago in the last hour waiting for Mr. Buck to step out I heard a volley of shots up on the top of the fields I was hunting. I looked through the binoculars to see deer running across the top with one of them, a small antlerless, limping pretty bad. Just before they got to the woods another volley rang out and the deer headed back the way they came with the limper still on it's hooves. Shots rang out again and the deer were like pin balls running all over the place finally getting the hell out of Dodge. I saw the limping deer make its way into the hedgerow separating the fields. There was not one speck of orange anywhere in those woods or any that ventured out into the open to either recover anything that might have went down or follow up on the wounded. Needless, to say all of the shooting and commotion pissed me off and most certainly spooked everything in the area. At dark I made my way to the spot where I saw the limping deer, but failed to see or find it. It most likely slipped out while my head was enveloped in steam......Hoped it made it through.

that's messed up

As I get older the thrill of 6day is losing its luster.

I find the early season bow hunting in October and November much more enjoyable and relaxing.

Went to check on my stands and cams to make sure no ahole walked away with them. They were fine,

My 6day stands are set up more to catch trespassers than for deer.

Got a good one last year on opening day, former head of my towns DPW.

Trespassing with a firearm in Nj could have cost his pension, but I'm not a dick, so I'll probabaly see him again tomorrow. Smh

Good luck to everyone

Can't wait till it's over.

I'm an old fart.

Trespassing with a firearm is very serious, possibly jail time . Edited by BCsaw

Wow glad things are so different in zone 3 , I'll be hunting 5000 acres tomorrow hoping to hear a shot or see a person ,bow ended on nov 26 ,6 days of shotgun and hand full of muzzy days is all we have left of season .,there's 95,000 acres of state land in zone 3 alone ,nice not to have to worry about trespassers ,come get u some push me big mountain rack

ok so my dog decided to take off on me tonight i looked but couldnt find her, will continue looking in the morning when i can see. wish me luck

Funny how every jackwagon I ever caught trespassing was looking for his dog!  :rofl: 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

A friend of mine went check his stands and cameras the Saturday before early muzzy and every one was gone.All on private property.Hes gonna be in a climber extra early this week looking for the scumbags.

That freaking sucks! I'm sorry to hear.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Not many states you can go hunting and shoot a bear,Buck,doe,coyote

I Don't like hunting in September or hunting in February the deer need a break. I also agree it has lost its luster but I am sure tonight I still won't be able to sleep and the day when that feeling stops is the day I stop hunting !!!!!!!'