Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 11/25/16 - 03:16 PM
Posted 11/25/16 - 03:27 PM
Posted 11/25/16 - 04:23 PM
I think I would rather forget my release then my call
About 15 yrs ago I dropped my release just as 2 6 ptr were on their way in After that I always carried a weighted treble hook with the barbs bent down and I used my first release as a spare and bought a new one. Still have the extra. Though sold the Mathews. Ps I missed one 6 by hitting dead center of a small tree, had the tree not been there I would have hit the second 6. That's what I get for knocking an arrow in the dark and not checking for dirt/mud in the knock. Lesson only needed to be learned once, esp at 10 yds.
Posted 11/25/16 - 04:25 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users