IGNORED

Where are the Adults?

Batsto

A week of flag-related controversy for Hampshire College, after the school’s Board of Trustees made the decision to lower the U.S. flag on campus to half-staff in the wake of the presidential election–and then decided to remove the flag entirely after a wave of backlash.

Hampshire College President Jonathan Lash told WBZ NewsRadio 1030’s Ben Parker he knows it’s a controversial decision to remove the flag, but he wanted to create a dialogue among those with differing opinions about the symbol.

Just remember citizens....this attitude is prevalent in your public schools.

Liberalism is realy  not a state of mind or an idealogical way of life.  It's a mental disease, much like schizophrenia and bi-polar disorders.

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

We are fighting a losing battle.  While conservative/moderate views won this past election, it is only a matter of time until the likes of a future Bernie Sanders becomes President.  When our children continue to be bombarded by liberal thought in our public and private schools and throughout most of the media, it is unfortunately only a matter of time.  I used to think this nation would remain great for as long as I walked on it and probably decades beyond that, but I no longer feel that way.  I feel badly for my daughter who is only 16 and will likely see this country's downfall in her lifetime.  The only question is what will the fight look like between the left and the right when it comes down to it?  Bloodless, or civil war?  Separate certain states (i.e. - both coasts)?  Who knows, but it is coming.  If Trump does a good job over the next 8 years - assuming he is reelected - then liberalism will have about a 15-20 year setback much like after Carter was booted after one term.