IGNORED

Live Hunt after the Rain 11/15

Buck154

Out in 14. Feels good out. Saw a doe and fawn under my tree at 2pm walking in. Have a nice rutted up stinky hock off a freids buck from yesterday hang by the scrape. Hope a big guy comes by and smells it and wants to come check who new is in his area. I will have a Spittfire waiting for him.

20161115_141751.jpg

Nice, good luck! I got home a couple hours ago and am drying out........ I was in my climber at 0610 until 1000 this morning...

Unless you are wearing Frog Toggs, "waterproof" coats are merely water resistant when it is pouring, lol.....Regardless, I had a 2 1/2 year old 8 pointer follow my drag rag right into my setup and posed for me at 15 yards at shooting light....Wasn't the buck I was in there for.....They will be on their feet after this rain. :up: 

I'm going to do a last hour sit behind the house in a bit. Sooner or later one will show up. Yesterday's jaunt on the mountain left me less less than excited to return. The physical wear and tear doesn't help either. I might be having a sale sooner than I'd like.