Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 11/13/16 - 08:33 PM
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Posted 11/13/16 - 09:09 PM
I have in the past with limited success. I feel its expensive and turns to mud if it rains....
You may be better off to check out the 25 lb attractant blocks by A&W Naturelabs when the B&J is gone... They have been a staple for me this season, lasting a very long time.
Posted 11/13/16 - 09:37 PM
I've used the BB2 topped with some sugar beet crush and the deer would polish it off in a few days. Usually I would use a block for a few weeks then give them something else when the blocks are gone. Only have baited in the summer months though.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users