IGNORED

Nephew got a beautiful 9 point

hemlock

We left about 4 am I set him up in my stand where I had got some cam pictures of a few nice bucks. I went back and sat a little swamp hole that is sometimes really good in the rut. At first light I see a big bodied 6 point trailing a doe they pass at 15 yards and they head toward the stand my nephew was in. About 10 minutes later I see a solid buck appeared to be an 8 follow the same route but skirted me about 40 yards out so looked to be mature. So I text my nephew told him don't shoot the first buck the buck following later behind looks bigger he says they went the wrong way and he had no shot anyway. And not a minute goes by and this 9 point I had on cam and was the buck I hoped he saw came in and destroyed a scrape in front of him I placed peter Rickards indian in when I left him after getting him setup ok. But the buck was facing him not offering shots. He said the excitement in that short time waiting to draw was like a lifetime. Finally he drew back he hit the shoulder blew through enough to drop the buck in less than 25 yards the deer was dead in seconds. Awesome morning and my nephews best buck to date he was so excited I didn't understand a word he said when he called me. I just new he killed a deer I told him sit tight for an hour and I would be up by him and the rest is history awesome morning..

IMG_1658.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1584.JPG